Wednesday 1 August 2012

Raindrops and pink hair


Hello, how are you all? I have not wrote on this blog in so long it feels like I have abandoned it. Sorry. Well my life recently has actually been pretty interesting. In four months it is my sixteenth birthday, I have just applied for my first job, I have recently been on holiday, and my GCSE results are coming back soon! The main reason I have not been on here for so long, is because I have been on tumblr most of the time, it is unbelievably addictive! But anyway today has been pretty useless, I am sick so was watching the latest episode of pretty little liars, and just been on my laptop. I will now go ahead with the fashion! I actually cannot wait for autumn! The clothing - jumpers and boots! Yay!

 In this photo, you can see my holiday style I guess. Very laid back, and not to fussy. I was wearing a plain New Look top and River Island shorts. My bag is from Avon. The view here is incredible it was in the Spanish Costa blanca, and one of the most spectacular places I have ever been.
Here I am looking a bit scared! It was so high up, and down below was just very scary water crashing against the rocks! We ate in a restaurant right by the sea, they said on a clear day you could see Ibiza, but to me it just looked like a very low cloud in the distance.
Here is me and my sister sitting in that restaurant. My mother could not get over the prices! We all had the speciality fish, and it cost around 20 euros each! And the meal was not substantial! Oh well. Here you can see my jewellery. Sunglasses from Lipsy London, and earrings from Ale-Hop a Spanish store. 
Here I am at a recent friends birthday. I actually cannot believe my hair was pink! How does it look? I am wearing a black maxi, side split skirt from River Island and a joy division top from H&M. My gold nail varnish is one of my favourites. 

                                    
                                        
                                        
Great colour right? The weather was terrible that day. Raining all the time! 
                                        
And here is my pink hair!
                                        
Well I must be signing off now, have to pop of the IKEA :)<3 Will post soon!

Until next time
Aimee
xx

2 comments:

That girl; Saadiya said...

Good luck with your GCSE results! :)

Aimee Louise said...

Thank you! xxx :)<3