Thursday 3 November 2011

white lips, pale face

Hello my lovelies, thank you for all of the comments from the last post by the way!  I enjoyed reading them all. Well if you live in London you will realise that on this Thursday afternoon the rain is pouring down, and there is a flash of light and a rumble of the clouds every now again. Luckily I have just missed this whilst walking home from school.

It is my birthday all too soon, I will be 15 years of age...ouch that does not seem like me at all! I am so silly, seems like the number that will be staring at me in the face in the next 23 days and I will realise ‘right might need to be a bit more mature now!’.

Anyway getting on to fashion, how are you all loving the A/W fashion? Personally it is the easiest to dress for. Plus I love earthy tones so this season trends are bang on my style (: I have purchased the lovely jacket you can see below, it was from H&M and I brought it for a record breaking £15! Oh la la. I got a discount code online..so please any online shoppers don’t forget to search vouchers!

These photos of me in the jacket are taken on my webcam as my camera is currently dead, so this photo quality is only temporary. (:
Hope you like!:


Also how do you like the outfit below? I think she looks effortlessly beautiful and her shoe/sock combination is amazing, I must try it one time!.
image from; the sartorialist

One quick last thing..how amazing is that script? Gosh I love them:


Just a little song ! (:

well everyone I hope you have a amazing morning/afternoon/night. 

Much loves
Aimee
xxxxx

17 comments:

Unknown said...

how come your so gorgeous ?? xx

Aimee Louise said...

Oh sweetie take a look in the mirror, plus these photos are hiddiuos of me (:

Aimee Louise said...

@Filipa so glad I like my blog, I will defiantly check yours out too!

Much love
aimee

Jess said...

love the aviator jacket :) so gorgeous and I love the fact you used ed sheeran lyrics as the title ;) you have a great taste in music xxx

Aimee Louise said...

@jess thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog (:
x

Jess said...

You are very welcome! Thank you for looking at mine :) xxx

fashionismyh2o said...

You're soo pretty! I love your hair :) gorgeous photos in black and white makes me want to go and turn the colour off my camera! Love your jacket and that blue bag in the picture you posted. How exciting to have your birthday coming up soon mine is ageees away although seeing as I'll be saying goodbye to my teens I'm not in a hurry :p

Lovely blog chick - following you now :)

Sarah
http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
xx

Aimee Louise said...

@Sarah : thank you so much for the wonderful comment! I am now on my way to checking out your blog too. I am sure to be your newest follower (:

Dot to Dot said...

Hi Aimee,
Great post, as you know! I am about to follow yours now!!!!!!!!!1
Amber xxx

Aimee Louise said...

Thank you both Amber and Nik for your comments.

Nik I will be sure to check out your blog too!

Gawgus things... said...

These are such great shots - love black and white photos! How exciting that your birthday's coming up! I've only got Christmas to look forward to :)

Emma xxx
http://www.gawgusthings.com
@gawgusthings

Aimee Louise said...

Thank you Emma for taking the time to look and comment about my post! Will check out yours too!

Patricia Fresquet said...

Yes, I'm from Valencia!
Where are you from?

I really like your blog (:
We follow them?♥

JEAN-PIERRE said...

shes so cute in navy

Aimee Louise said...

thank you for the lovley comments:

Patricia I am from Danish origin but live in London and I will defiantly follow you!

Jean-Pierre thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog!

Unknown said...

HELLO! I M THE GIRL WITH THE BLUE VELVET DRESS
NICE TO MEET YOU

THIS IS MY BLOG
WWW.JOUJOUVILLEROY.COM

Aimee Louise said...

WOW! I hope you don't mind me using your photo! I love your style. Off to check your blog out now xx