Monday, 7 November 2011

It's time for the jumpers..

Hello fellow bloggers how is the weather treating you? Hope you are all enjoying the cold winds a wet rain beneath your feet as you rush to work or school (:

I wanted to write this blog post about my recent buys. These few things are what I stumbled across whilst browsing the shopping centre in sight for some Christmas ideas. All of the photos you will see have been taken on fireworks night. I did not attend any shows as I simply could not be bothered to stand up in my coat for ages waiting for the fireworks to start in the freezing cold, whereas I can have a perfectly nice display from my next door neighbour....in the warmth of my own home!

Three days ago I did not own a proper jumper. Gasp at this comment what you will but it is true. Unfortunately. The only jumpers I had where cropped (or my sisters!) so I think I needed one! So here I am wearing my new gorgeous jumper which I am fully fond of, it is from TOPSHOP and was £35 also I am wearing my new jacket in some of them so you can see it a bit better this was £25 from H&M (discounted) and in the last photo I am wearing my new snood which was £15 from RIVER ISLAND (:











as you can see we got some sparklers and lit them in our garden (: I am sorry that my trousers look like ankle swingers in these photos! I was not wearing any socks hehe (: and I must say I do not look great in these photos too :L

I would also like to thank you for all the comments from the last post they where, again, much appreciated (: and the other girl in the photos above is my much loved sister Amber. She also has a blog (new) and if you would like to check it out I am following her and her blog is called cupcakesshopsandme.blogspot.com!

Have a wonderful rest of the day everyone!

Much Love
Aimee
xx

20 comments:

Gawgus things... said...

Fantastic jumper! Love it :) xxx

leila georgina poole said...

ohhh ... lala !

Aimee said...

Thank you, you two (:

Becca. said...

love your jumper & snood!

thanks for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

Yara Simón said...

Your chunky sweater is so cute.

Aimee said...

Thank you both for the lovely comments (: x

Fabrizia said...

These photos are so cute, and you look so good! I like this post!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
Cosa mi metto???

Aimee said...

I already am ! xx

Aimee said...

thank you everyone for the wonderful comments! Each one makes me smile!

maphi said...

love the jumper , its so cute and looks well warm xoxo

Nadia said...

I love your jumper and jacket!

Nadia, XOXO
http://modemojo.blogspot.com/

Aimee said...

thank you both x

Becca. said...

thankyou! i think you should try things on which you wouldn't necessarily try on next time you are shopping i'm sure you'll find some great items of clothing! :)

thanks for the comment on my blog,
XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

Aimee said...

thanks becca for the comment! I know I should, I am just not daring enough! Thanks for the tip xx (:

Celia said...

Good choice in jumper :)

Patricia Fresquet said...

Tu blog es genial, además eres muy guapa y vistes muy bien !

Espero que comentes en mi blog ♥

Disturbed Style said...

Wow! Great blog and photos! I love it :) and I love your jumper :)

Aimee said...

thank you, you three for your comments. I will sure to be looking at your blogs too!

keschen said...

Hi, I've just stumbled across your blog and its amazing. I am a fashion blogger and would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and follow me there. I will definitely follow you back :)

http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/


You can also find me at twitter(@RaindropsofRed) and facebook(Raindrops of Red)

xoxo

Sarah said...

Love the coat! :D