Monday 7 November 2011

It's time for the jumpers..

Hello fellow bloggers how is the weather treating you? Hope you are all enjoying the cold winds a wet rain beneath your feet as you rush to work or school (:

I wanted to write this blog post about my recent buys. These few things are what I stumbled across whilst browsing the shopping centre in sight for some Christmas ideas. All of the photos you will see have been taken on fireworks night. I did not attend any shows as I simply could not be bothered to stand up in my coat for ages waiting for the fireworks to start in the freezing cold, whereas I can have a perfectly nice display from my next door neighbour....in the warmth of my own home!

Three days ago I did not own a proper jumper. Gasp at this comment what you will but it is true. Unfortunately. The only jumpers I had where cropped (or my sisters!) so I think I needed one! So here I am wearing my new gorgeous jumper which I am fully fond of, it is from TOPSHOP and was £35 also I am wearing my new jacket in some of them so you can see it a bit better this was £25 from H&M (discounted) and in the last photo I am wearing my new snood which was £15 from RIVER ISLAND (:











as you can see we got some sparklers and lit them in our garden (: I am sorry that my trousers look like ankle swingers in these photos! I was not wearing any socks hehe (: and I must say I do not look great in these photos too :L

I would also like to thank you for all the comments from the last post they where, again, much appreciated (: and the other girl in the photos above is my much loved sister Amber. She also has a blog (new) and if you would like to check it out I am following her and her blog is called cupcakesshopsandme.blogspot.com!

Have a wonderful rest of the day everyone!

Much Love
Aimee
xx

18 comments:

Gawgus things... said...

Fantastic jumper! Love it :) xxx

Unknown said...

ohhh ... lala !

Aimee Louise said...

Thank you, you two (:

Becca. said...

love your jumper & snood!

thanks for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

Yara Simón said...

Your chunky sweater is so cute.

Aimee Louise said...

Thank you both for the lovely comments (: x

Aimee Louise said...

I already am ! xx

Aimee Louise said...

thank you everyone for the wonderful comments! Each one makes me smile!

maphi bayolo said...

love the jumper , its so cute and looks well warm xoxo

Nadia said...

I love your jumper and jacket!

Nadia, XOXO
http://modemojo.blogspot.com/

Aimee Louise said...

thank you both x

Becca. said...

thankyou! i think you should try things on which you wouldn't necessarily try on next time you are shopping i'm sure you'll find some great items of clothing! :)

thanks for the comment on my blog,
XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

Aimee Louise said...

thanks becca for the comment! I know I should, I am just not daring enough! Thanks for the tip xx (:

Celia said...

Good choice in jumper :)

Patricia Fresquet said...

Tu blog es genial, además eres muy guapa y vistes muy bien !

Espero que comentes en mi blog ♥

Disturbed Style said...

Wow! Great blog and photos! I love it :) and I love your jumper :)

Aimee Louise said...

thank you, you three for your comments. I will sure to be looking at your blogs too!

Sarah said...

Love the coat! :D